Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today was a pretty good day.....

I love my gynecologist....yeah I know to much information. But those that don't know I am somewhat neurotic and I need to have a good relationship with my health care providers. So far I love my dentist, I love my opthamologist and now i love my gynecologist. I will say I did fall asleep in waiting room. They were playing Regina Belle, there was no crying kids or anything like that it was truly peaceful and I didn't sleep the entire night, I woke up at like 4 am. Well anyway I have learned that its important to love your doctors and I am working on being a better consumer. My doctors back home work good and I liked them, but I didn't ask questions, I didn't really talk to them but learned I was doing myself a disservice so now its on. I should get the results of my test in like 3 weeks.

I even talked to her about getting a breast reduction. For those that don't know I so want to get the girls reduced. If I thought they would let me I would be a good A cup, but hey just to be able to buy my bras out of Victoria's Secret would be good. Well she told me that if I want to breast feed, which I do I needed to wait. So then I asked her if I get my reduction, can they grow back, she said yes if I were to become pregnant, it is possible that they could grow back. OH HELL NAW. So I have decided to wait until maybe 35 and just shut the warehouse down and get the girls reduced then. As I say that, I am going back and forth about it but 39 is it cause I don't want to be having kids at 40.



Okay I know I talked about this earlier and why I wasn't blogging more regularly over the past month. But I have advanced to the next level to be an online professor. I am so excited. My next phase is to teach 2 classes with a mentor. If that goes well I will be invited to become part of the faculty. I was looking at my course and I think I may be able to handle this. I will be teaching Criminal Procedure and the info is voluminous but I think I can do it. I am now just waiting on payroll to contact so I can get my money straight and then I have to set up when I will start "teaching". Hopefully I can start the first week of August. I signed up for a 6-week Dialogue on Race program and I really want to do it and I don't know when I will be able to do it once I start teaching.

Today, I spoke with Aaron. I was at my desk trying to get to Dr. office and he popped on my screen. So I told him I was headed out and asked if I could call him instead. So we talked a bit about his day and he was telling me that he was trying to get things straight with the airlines for his flight(s) back to the states and then NOLA. He was saying how ridiculous the prices were and what night. I will say and this does and doesn't happen often, I look forward to chatting with him. Nothing major, cause we all know I am so the hare in relationships and not the tortoise. So we will see how long he keeps me interested? That's the true challenge.

We were talking and he called me selfish, cause I didn't tell my best friend he said hello. I mean she is my best friend and not his. Why would I tell her that? Okay so I am a little selfish, but we are just friends, why do I have to share my friends with him? So not fair. Okay this is the kinda ish that makes me lose interest---sharing and shit. Next he is gonna want me to play nice with others, speaking of which he tells that if I am gonna be making flip comments to him, I better be prepared to get flip responses from him. WTF???? Ugh, we don't need to be bringing affirmative action in to this. I do what I want and you do what I like. You can't do what I do? Alright, sharing, playing nice, this shit is getting ridiculous.



Okay I am up, just had a nap, it wasn't all that good though. My plan is to clean up, do a little work, get dressed and head out. Yes sir, yes mam, I am gonna go out by myself. A true step towards my complete independence. I am going to see a live band. So I hope I don't chicken out.

If not I will tell you guys all about it.

No comments: