Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm so jealous

I have a best friend and I swore she is the luckiest bitch in the world. Today I send her a random email asking if she the husband and kid were coming here for Father's Day, she emails me back and says no she wasn't but husband and child were, that she had just landed in Cairo (yes you read it right, Cairo as in Egypt (not Egypt Texas)) but Egypt, like the mother land, pyramids, sphinx and shit......I say she is lucky because I swore she never does any work. I tell her she is like Tommy off of Martin, she says she has a job but I wonder all she does is travel. Before she got this job she had that allowed her to work from home, she would travel. I know she has been to Brazil, Russia, Italy, Ireland, India, Barbados, and the Cayman Islands (yeah all in the name of work). So she says. Okay I am know longer jealous, I am actually happy for her, I just live vicariously through, hell I don't even have a passport. Okay on to other things.

Today I had to apologize to some of my co-workers. Let me first say I don't have a problem working, but I do have a problem being the only person working and yesterday I was DONE!!! I just left work 2 hours early and went home and ate (hence the extra weight) and took a nap. Is it wrong to apologize but not want to hear the other person's response. Today while I was apologizing to the receptionist she started talking to me about the situation.....I wanted to say Damnnit I just apologize can't you just accept it and move on, but no she kept running her mouth, it almost made me want to take back my apology.

I think I may have a date 4th July weekend. I was online today and Aaron, IM'd me, to say he would be in the country in July and asked what I was doing. Honestly, I was gonna go see the family Thursday after work and come back either Saturday or Sunday. My dilemma was that I have my 2nd to last class for belly dancing that Sunday at noon and in order to make it I would have to leave my mom around 6 or 7 in the morning. If I did that I would miss church both here and with my family. I could leave Saturday, but then I wouldn't get to spend all of Saturday with my mom. If I went to church with my mom I would miss my class and get here late for my 'date' and that would put Aaron going back to NOLA late. So I think I may just come home Saturday night go to church and dance class and have an early 'date'. I tripping cause I can't remember the last 'date' I had?????

Well this week I am gonna work on my independence....I know you are thinking I thought you were wholly independent already...and yes/no. I have one thing that I just haven't been able to do and that's go out by myself. So I have 3 events this week. That will allow me to make the complete independent move....I will post about them later and hopefully I can say I have done them. Wish me luck!!!

I think that is enough for today.....

No comments: