Monday, June 16, 2008

So how's getting deleted

Alright for those who haven't participated in the game this is the first online episode. What normally happens is I get a "hair" in my ass and decided to delete people from my phone for random reasons. I take them to committee (me, myself and I) and we discuss why or why not they should be deleted. Well with the online episode I am actually sharing "somewhat" this is a family show (LOL) my reasons and then well they get the button (the erase button that is). So lets start the "games":


1. Gemini body- gets deleted because I know we only talk occasionally and before your work required you to travel alot. We have had our share of misunderstandings about the status of our friendship. But dude I drove to Dallas to surprise you and I can't get a nothing. You said and I quote "I am gonna make it my business to call you once a week to see how you're doing", of course I didn't believe you when you said it, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt but yet you proved me right. And to add insult to injury you haven't accepted my friendship on myspace (canceling that request as well)....transferring you to electronic address book, ERASED

2. okay we will but Aaron on standby until next Monday

3. Mr. PaPa you were never added back from the last time I deleted you, however you have been deleted from myspace and all your texts have been deleted as well. Gotta keep it moving.

4. LJ is getting deleted...I haven't really talked about him. This was my Law school scandal,he is being deleted because (1) we haven't talked in like a month and (2) the last time we talked you had to many damn questions about who i was associating with. ERASED

5. preacher nupe...hadn't really talked about him, we were good friends back in the cut,but I think his number has changed and we haven't talked since before I moved here...Erased

6. looks good in black and earth tones---you got to go too, cause this is more of the same bullshit from years past for me. you are too controversial, my friends hate you and actually i think one would "try" to "kill" me if she knew about you....plus you have to much going on and i just ain't for the sharing.

okay I think that is good for right now, we have some that are one deck and there activity will be monitored. thank you for you time and tune in next "week" for SO WHO'S GETTING DELETED.

2 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

Damn! DELETE! You have a ton of folks to delete. You should just delete them at the first sign of them messing up.

Freespeech22 said...

I wish I could be that cut throat...I am working on it though. I try to give people chances to redeem themselves and me an observation period, cause I do tend to jump to conclusions. But when I am done I AM DONE!!!