Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So far...

Okay I think the last time I wrote was Monday and I was telling you about my daily readings. What's been going on since then. Let's see. Monday afternoon I heard from Aaron, he just makes my day. I think I may be smitten but moving towards indifference, which is good. I figured out something, though I like attention, damn near love it, its affection that I really like. Yeah I know that's random and has nothing to do with Aaron, just something to file away. Well anyway we chatted a bit and afterwards I watched a movie, it sucked...I hate black and white movies, i can't think of a movie in black and white that i like. to make it even worse the movie had Geroge Clooney in it. I want my George in color!!!! Well after that i tried to go to bed, but couldn't sleep. talked to my best male friend, not sure if I have given him a name if I haven't I will call Eldrick (El). Well El sends me the funniest shit, the Shaq rap about Kode. I have a strong dislike for Kobe, no I don't know him but his image sucks in my opinion.. KOBE TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE!!!!

Tuesday was pretty busy for me. I had court and got out early and had lunch with my one of my ole advisers from LSU. We talked and talked and talked and talked next thing I know it was 2 hours later. It felt really good to talk to her, she reminded me of many things and got things stirring in me. At one point of my life I was really active in school, name it i was a part of it. Student Government, Residential Life, Union Programing, Greek Life, Rotaract, I did it all and loved enjoyed every minute of it. I told you guys the story of my ex who I dated in college. Not sure I mentioned he tried to kill the Dean of Students, who I knew personally. Well, lets back up. One lesson that was truly hard to learn for me that I learned in college (should have already but...) not to put your eggs in one basket. Well I did and ended up with nothing. Well anyway the following semester is when all hell broke loose. I pretty much was phasing out or was phased out many of the things I had been involved in the past 3 years of college. I was focusing on graduating and getting my GPA up cause it was in the toilet. Well after my boyfriend tried to kill the Dean, who mind you was one of my advisers and knew we were dating, i went M.I.A, I pretty much went to class, to work and home, didn't really talk to anyone other than "The Crew", my roommates and my BFF (yeah the secret agent). I was trying to get out of college with "all deliberate speed". Well talking to my old advisor made me miss what I use to do, be active. I have slowly been moving toward becoming more active. I work with my sorority and things here and there. Man I will say the sorority is no joke, that want your time your money your all... but its good. So after I came back from my 2 hour lunch, I did a little work, went to pick up my dry cleaning (its bad when you take stuff to the cleaners and forget you owned this stuff), picked up my shoes (cause your girl was walking on nails) and went to the Delta house for 6 pm. I was with the Debutantes.They had a speaker there who talked about health and holistic living. YEP IT PEAKED MY INTEREST. I have been thinking lately about a lifestyle change, nothing drastic but something to get down to my (excuse my language) fucking weight. That's the weight you want to be at and have some one see you naked. cause right now your girl is a little fluffy. She talked about how we consume so many toxic, dairy and high fructose corn syrup. She also talked about 5 exercises that you can do for 5 days and lose 5 lbs in 5 weeks. 1.)lunges; 2.) squats; 3.) push ups; 4.) jump rope/ jumping jacks and 6.) walking. I she also gave an eating plan that is 30 weeks long. Nothing hard just adding things and subtracting things from your diet. I think I may try some different things. Like: drinking an 8 oz. class of water when I first wake up- she said that doing so replenishes your body because your body works its hardest while you are sleep digesting food (which is why it isn't good to eat late) and eating fruit up until noon and then after that eat regular food and then not eating meat and bread together (modification--as much).
Well anyway after she spoke the debs had to plan there culmination program. At some point in this all I was "nominated" to work with the debs next year and plan all of there 'programs', we will see. So I got home about 9pm and passed smooth out.

Today- I briefly chatted with Aaron, but like I said I am moving from smitten to indifferent, but that isn't bad (i don't think). Its probably good we didn't really talk, because i get all googoo gaga after we talk and I need to keep it together ( I WANT BE A SUCKER FOR LOVE). This evening I have my first "dialogue on race" this should be interesting, I will keep you all posted on that I have promised myself that I would listen much and speak little this day. We will see how that goes.

Oh How could i forget. My best friend, the secret agent her son pasted his first float test. I think there was some bribery involved, like BIG TOY FROM WAL-MART, but he passed it none the less. I was so worried not for him but for his mom. I think she would have be sad if he didn't pass. So i think he has 2 (maybe 3) more "test" to go and then he advances. GO STINK LITTLE BOY GO!!! We may have a Anthony Ervin in the making.

No comments: