Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My best friends a secret agent

Okay I am not sure if you all remember me telling you that my my best friend went to Egypt....totally cool. So yesterday I was talking with another good friend of mines that knows my best friends, we will call this friend TV junkie. I am not sure if I have talked about TV junkie on here, I think I have. Well TV junkie is my role model. She is the greatest. She was probably the first of my friends to get married and she now has 2 beautiful daughters, she's a stay at home mom, she knows something about everything, if I need to know something or get motivated to do something she's the person. I know I have talked about TV junkie she's the one with her husband that "kidnapped" me to go to this Gala right after I first moved back here. Well anyway she asked me what my BFF did, and I gave her some vague answer cause I know where she works, I know what she says she does but I promise you she does work, though she says otherwise. I joke that she is my Tommye (as in Tommye from Martin). Well Tv Junkie has another theory that I am pondering, she says my BFF is Jennifer Gardner from Alias. Now I haven't seen the show but I do know that its about a secret agent who has all of her friends thinking she is like some computer geek. Cause when I tell you my BFF takes amazing trips with this company and with her last company. So if I go M.I.A then you know some foreign government has taken me hostage for some ill shit that my BFF has done.

What else is going on. I stayed up until 2 a.m. talking to my best friend. We haven't done that shit in a long time. She was bitching about why people don't tell her stuff and I felt guilty cause I hadn't really told her about my potential date with Aaron. She was all excited and then when I told her my position on the lack of communication she was like you are being crazy. Then she proceeds to tell me I have to "play the game". for those that don't I am so against playing the game. I have my own approach, yeah she's married with kid and I am single. But I just don't want to be fake. I don't want to start something that I am not going to finish. I don't want him to meet my representative cause I don't want to meet his. Of course she got on my case because I am impatient and I just don't let things happen. We talked about what we were doing and I told her that honestly I don't want to do dinner and a movie cause if this is gonna be the only time I see him for a while, then I don't want to waste 2 hours sitting in a dark movie being quiet. I would rather go hang out. She was like what about pool or bowling, I was but I am not good at those things. I am not gonna go on a date and suck at something. I can't let him beat me, that would suck. Of course she threatened to slap me cause that sounded crazy. So I don't know what the deal is hell I hate this limbo shit, I just rather throw my hands up and surrender and be like "I'm Done, count me out" she's like just go and have fun. What kind of stupid shit is that....go and have fun. like its that damn easy. I don't know why she is acting like she just met me. She knows me and how I am so why would she say that to me. Cause it ain't happening. Oh well, think I am gonna end up screwing this up to, hopefully it want be to bad and he want wish he had never sent me the "message".

okay i think that's it for now.

No comments: