Thursday, June 19, 2008

He just made my day....

Okay so Aaron is off the list...yesterday I was having a pretty busy and overwhelming day at work. So I come to sit down at my desk like with 45 minutes left and guess who I have a message from. Seeing his message just make my day, yeah lame I know (i must stop this insanity) So I decided to go home and be a heathen and not go to the dry cleaners, vacation bible school, the grocery store and instead and go home and talk to him. OH SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!. So we talk about we are still trying to figure out what we are gonna do, I did tell him I didn't want to go to the movies cause that would be a waste of 2 hours not talking to him. Of course he had a smart ass response (I wasn't taking you to the movie anyhow) I just wanted to die. So then I tell him I find him scary cause....I don't. He tells me he likes me and what not and we talk about vulnerability and how I hate to feel weak. I wish I could just open up and stay what I felt and thought but its just so damn hard. I want to get to know him and see if my interest is just because its new or genuine, but I am to damn impatient. So we will see.

Today I have a Money matters seminar for my sorority and then I am suppose to go to a club tonight, but I really ain't feeling that, so I may skip it and go tomorrow night, I haven't decided. What else, I finally got my information for my class in yesterday, but i was so overwhelmed and tired I didn't get a chance to look at it. But hopefully I can get it out tomorrow for approval and have it in the mail but Thursday so it will be there timely.

This morning I woke up and read some emails, my old colleague from court sent me this funny as shit email about Baraknaphobia, so I sent it to people I knew, one being my ex. He emails me back and says "I am suppose you are still talking to me" my response, "ugh, why wouldn't i? What have you done, Now? we are good? whats been going on with you?" so we will see what his response will be. I so don't want to get sucked into that web, but I hope we can be friends, we've shared so much, LOL!!!

Back on Aaron---He scares me, we I think about him it triggers my insecurities. I have worked so hard to suppress them, mask them, camouflage them and just the thought of him makes them flare up. THIS DUDE MUST BE STOPPED!!! but i think I may like him.....somebody sedate me please, i can't do this......

No comments: