Friday, June 13, 2008

This sucks!!!!!!!!

Okay I am the last (insert job title here) in the office, why because I traded duty with somebody. I have about an hour left and I am sleepy as hell. So I guess I will tell you guys about last night. So I did go to the hip hop thing, it was nice. I think however, I have to be in a certain mind frame for it though. It did remind me a lot of a few college parties I went to but whatever. I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in a minute. Okay my observations:

1. I have realized that I am a private person. I like scandal but I hate drama. What does that mean. Okay I told you all about this girl I ran into at the jazz place on Wednesday, well I met her and her sister and her cousin at the hip hop night. Well there were some fine men there and a group in particular we were around. Now they were OBVIOUSLY flirting with these guys and I was just chillin in the cut drinking my beers (slowly getting drunk). At some point they started showing tattoos and naked pictures of themselves. All I could do was shake my head. Now let me say this. I have dated guys who strip, never while they were current strippers. I just have a problem (a) with sharing (b) with everyone knowing what I got and (c) I don't think my insecurities could handle a man who's job was to excite women (not just me) but every damn women he came into contact with. I personally like low profile brothers (add this to the list) Low Profile Brothers.

2. When I drink I get horny. Yeah I know I should know this about myself by now. Which would explain some of my bad decisions. So last night I feel like I am getting a little buzzed so I am like I need to get home before I can't drive. So I leave and by the time I got up my stairs I was in face numbing zone. The beer was sneaking up on me and I made it home just in time. So my intention was to come home and finish up my "daily reading" and then go to bed, maybe get things out for work but that would be pushing it. So I get on the comp. return a few emails and then it hits me. I NEED TO CAL (mr. looks good in black and brown) (I think that's the name I gave him earlier). Because of course I see him there. Well I knew he was still there so I shot him a text, saying "It was good seeing". Now mind you I we didn't really talk, we spoke and made eye contact a couple of times, he occasionally would bump into me, but it was just like I liked it no obvious connection or interaction. Well I think by the time I put my phone down, I was smooth passed out. Of course when I wake up this morning I have a response from him asking was I going to sleep. So I had to send him a text back saying sorry I pasted smooth out last night. I sure as hell hope he doesn't call me this weekend, cause I am so not gonna want to be bother. My windows are open for a short period of time and once it closes its closed. You just have to wait for the next come around.

3. I need to just say it...So we are standing around with these guys and one of them tries to holla at me. Okay I very rarely give my info out to people, cause you never know who you are dealing with, and to I really don't got out to meet men. I really would like to just meet one in the grocery store or some where else other than a club, but that's just my crazy. Well this dude catches my attention and says some like you are so gorgeous and I say thank you. Then he says can I have your number, my response was I am seeing someone (LIE). Now why did I lie to this man. Okay he was massive (like I like them) but he couldn't talk. I can't remember but oh yeah he could say mediocrity and he keep saying it wrong over and over and over again. He was trying to convenience me that I shouldn't settle for mediocrity (because I said my man is good to me) when I could have him, who would be great to me. (I was just waiting for him to say drop that zero and get with this hero). Then he proceeded to tell me that he was a coach and he travels a lot. (ugh this is were he put the nail in the coffin) then he says i have rings that other men don't have (huh...is he talking about a wedding ring, I hope this Bamma is talking about like championship rings, because if he is buying himself fucking rings WE HAVE A PROBLEM (that is gay)). Here is the sinker he says "you gonna wish you would have given me your number, cause you are gonna see me on TV and say he tried to holla at me." SERIOUSLY, I hate it I mean I HATE IT when fellas try to make you a gold digger. I have been approached by many different types of me who I have rejected there advances, I do occasionally wish I would have responded differently, but I know at the time I had my reasons. Now this fool thinks cause I see him on TV I am gonna wish I had. Ugh NOT!!!! cause apparently with a statement like that he is so not ready for me. And didn't I say the beer was slowly creeping up on me, so shit I probably want even remember his damn face, actually I don't.

So what do I have in store this weekend...for one i see a nap in my immediate future, cleaning up sometime after that, watching 2 random movies I have at the house, going to sorority meeting, going to church and going to belly dancing. After such an eventful weekend then back to work and a week of only God knows. I have decided that I am gonna limit my activities (late night especially) to 1 a night (Sunday - Thursday). cause your girl is tired and I got to get my rhythm.

No comments: