Monday, June 23, 2008

My daily reading.....

Okay this weekend I was reading my daily readings, ie police reports.... and sometimes I have to just laugh cause this ish is ridiculous.

1.) Defendant is charged with improper use of 911- he called the police because he couldn't find his mother and he needed help to get in the house to get some of his clothes....okay this may have been an emergency if we were talking about a 4 year old who couldn't find his mother but we are talking about a grown A## man who can't find his mother so he can get in the house (Question: where is your key dude? Answer: Either you are to irresponsible to keep up with it or you don't have one which means she don't want you in your house.)

2.) Defendant is charged with Domestic Abuse Battery- he hit his baby mamma cause she was sitting outside with there child, so he takes the kid and hits her, why? Because he told her to come in the house and she wouldn't, and I quote "what else was I suppose to do, she she sitting outside with my baby knowing he can get Westnile".

Okay I know you all may not think this stuff is funny, but I read so much foolishness that I sometimes literally laugh out loud.

No comments: