Monday, October 1, 2007

15 minutes.....

Okay it has been a minute since I last wrote. I have like 15 minutes and lets see what I can do. Well the reason I haven't written is because I was busy. Thursday- I took a personal day wasn't planned wasn't expected just happened. I short trip to show my dad something and get some bread pudding from my aunt turned into an all day with the family and not seeing the inside of my office. Friday I came in but for those that don't know (that's hair day) so I try to get in see clients run out to the jail and be on time for Kari cause the wig gots to get washed else it would be dirty pony tail the next week. No I am not high maintenance I just get my hair done every week. It's something about clean straight hair that helps me face the week. Well then on Saturday I had a service project for Delta and then a 30th Birthday part. Sunday I had church and BINGO (I volunteer there) and well day I am sitting at my desk about to meet my dad and go to the house to watch movies and be a bum.


My church is having a revival next Monday and Tuesday and our pastor asked us to prepare for the revival, not let this be just about preaching and it have no change in our life or the life of the church and its ministry. Its for 10 days and we have something to do each day, I will write more about it in latter days. Well one of the things we were asked to do is to abstain from something that gives us pleasure for 10 days. I choose desserts (i love pastries and cookies and sweets) its been okay so far. Even though the honey buns in the vending machine are calling me. and I have all kinds of treats at home. my mom is giving up sweets and ice (cause she eats it like it food).


We will chat more on this.
take care

1 comment:

Serenity3-0 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.