Wednesday, October 10, 2007

This is what happens when you write a blog for three days

The last time I wrote I said that Serenity23 was fucking with me and I promise she is.....the reason I am doing this particular blog is because she sent me a note and said "uh, where's today's blog". Truth be told I wasn't doing anything I was on the phone with MCI (bitches) with a guy who sounded like the slushy guy off the Simpson's but he tells me his name is Mark, now you know his name ain't Mark. anyway...I actually started this blog earlier but so how got side tracked and never got back to it.



But Serenity23 isn't the only one fucking with me. We will call him Mr. Phuck-around-to-phuck around (Mr. PaP for short). Let me tell you about this guy. I met him my last year in law school he is from North Louisiana like myself. I didn't really give him the time a day in law school cause I felt he was full of shit. I based that off the fact he couldn't/wouldn't/didn't (or that's what I thought) be honest with me about his relationship with a classmates of mines. He would just say they were study partners and maybe she had feelings for him but that was her. Now mind you this girl completely stopped talking to me, associating with me and pretty much started acting stank with me when Mr. Pap started showing some interest in me. I would constantly give him opportunities to just say what it was going on, but because he never did I just kept him at a distance. I thought he was interesting but I still thought he was full of shit. Well fast forward about 3 years forward. The amazing tools of myspace (which I am no longer on) and its ability to reconnect friends and foes. Well we reconnected and chit chat and I found myself interested. Well for those that don't know I have some strange ways, one day we were talking and he was saying how he needed to come up my way and what not I told him that if he came my way and didn't call I would never talk to him again. Well the day came that he was to be in town and no call .....DELETE. and besides I was dating someone who pretty much had my extra time and attention. Well fast forward a couple of months and my boyfriend and I are no longer together and I am in the middle of my first jury trial and he calls. Actually I think I had just gotten my verdict (GUILTY) and was pretty bummed out. Cause this guy was offered 10 years and now is looking at up to 30. well anyway I talk with him and he has just the right words something to the effect "this verdict is no reflection on your abilities as a lawyer". Damn he just fell right in with that.

IT SHOULD BE NOTED I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS BLOG FOR DAYS (back to your regularly scheduled programs)

I was like yeah and felt a lot better. He just know what to say, he is a great listener he is wonderful. Problem he lives an hour and a half away from me and he is seeing someone (not sure how serious it is but he is none the less). The first time I went to see him I met his family (that shit threw me for a loop) cause in my world you have to be around for a minutes (like months) before you meet the family cause I don't want them getting attached to you cause you may not be around long. well anyway he was asking all the right questions and I was working through whatever it was that was bothering me (see had i finished earlier I it would have been all good). Well fast forward to today, I have have issues (that's an understatement) but if I don't feel like I am getting my required attention (and yes it various from day to day) I will pretty much be done with you. Well I called him Wednesday and Thursday and he was busy and never called me back. (I HATE THAT) so I am glad I never programed him back into my phone (speaking of which I need to delete some names and numbers).

So what's going on with me...not sure. This started out as one thing but has evolved into another. When I was talking to Mr. PaPa I was telling him how I felt like sometimes I was the glue that held my family together, like there are so many expectations for me that there really isn't time for me to be me (whoever that is). Case in point- My father has moved back to LA and is living with my mother and I (this family dynamic hasn't happened in like 20years) well anyway his girlfriend was coming to visit (another blog for another day). So my father was dealing with those logistics and what not (cause she wasn't staying with us). Well my dad started a new job this week that he is so excited about. Well last night/this morning his girlfriends flight comes in (at an airport 3+ hours away), they were suppose to be staying at his best friends house (who is going through a divorce) but that fell through, so they show up at the house at like 6:45 a.m. and my dad is apologizing but like I am not going to work (that's shit you just started) so I get in my ZONE I tell my dad that he needs to get dressed for work cause he is not going to be late, I tell his girlfriend she can have my room, the DirectTV man was suppose to coming between 8-12, so my mom stays at home in case he calls or comes. So I take my Dad to work, his girlfriend comes with us. We get back and I lay down for a minute then just when I was getting in the shower the DirectTV guy shows up and does his installations (which I have to be there for cause my mom would have been paralyzed by his presence) So I call work and tell them I am gonna be late for my meeting (this is why I can't leave) actually end up moving them to early Tuesday morning (ass kicker) get that squared away, call Kari and cancel my hair appointment and schedule one for next Friday cause I have things to do and make sure they get done. Call my aunt and let her know that I am picking my dad up and head into work.

So what was suppose to be an easy breezy day is not.....I haven't even really eaten today cause I am just trying to make sure all goes well. A friend of mines is coming into town and wanted to do dinner but I am not sure if I can. I have to work at a Heart Walk tomorrow morning and have a deb. ball meeting Sunday....so I don't know what I am gonna do.

Like I said this blog was started out to be so different, I was gonna address some concerns I was having one in particular "Can you be aggravated with God?" I will try to pray on that and well blog about that later (next week).

Sorry for the ramble but I had to finish this blog some way.

2 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

I'm sooooo utterly confused right now. So your dad is back in the house with you and your mom and your mom allowed his girlfriend to stay there with y'all? Say it ain't so... I do not do drugs.. But I think this would be cause for me to try some rocks... LOL!@

Anonymous said...

Dang! Just when I'm on the edge of my seat you go and change the subject!!!! -Lenise