Tuesday, October 16, 2007

oh the rage.....

Okay its 8:57 and I have clients coming in at 9:00.... okay what has been going on. It has been a really interesting (to say the least weekend). I think the last time I wrote my dad's girlfriend had just come into town. Well she is still here she leaves in the morning, she is back at the house now. Okay let me see if I can catch you up on my father.

My father is a very interesting man (actually if you knew of my grandfather, great-grandfather and even me a little you would understand). My dad has an ex-wife/baby mama (my mother); a wife (we will call her Carole Brady) and girlfriends (we will call her.......El hetto). So lets see my parents married 8/1977 (approx. a year before my introduction to society). The were engaged and my father called it off, he dated a college friend of my aunt (his older sister) and in his words "was wide open" at some point my parents get married. As far back as I can remember my dad has always had a girlfriend. His Modus operandi is that is in a relationship which isn't satisfying him completely meets a female friend at work who he connects with introducing him to the woman who he is in a relationship with then at some point that women begins to question that relationship and then magically they are living together or dating. Case in point. When my family moved to Arkansas my dad was working for Sam Walton and his mighty organization he meet this lady who was his friend from work, at some point he moved in with her and next thing I know they are off to Colorado to live together. Well that didn't work out (surprise surprise) and then he moves to Arizona, California, Kansas and back to Cali. Well his first stay in Cali, he met his Carole (at work of course) he was living with some woman never met her, and it wasn't working out so he moves out to Kansas and next thing I know he is back in California Carole. Well he and Carole date, shack and he attempts to assist with the raising of her kids (another blog for another time) well, my freshman year in college my dad has Carole send my mom the divorce papers cause they are going to get married. Well seeing that my parents had been separated since I was in the 5ht grade I guess it was time to make it official. well my dad and Carole get married (of course I am not invited to the wedding, surprise surprise). Well they move around the Bay Area being the picturesque California extended family and what happens' (my dad meets a friend from work) and well you know it becomes a problem my dad gets mad at his current wife, goes and visits El hetto and history once again repeats itself. Now el hetto gets REALLY REALLY REALLY sick and my dad believes its his responsibility to take care of her because she took care of him when he was ill and is wife made him made and he had to come out to Texas and visit her (yes my dad drove from the Bay area, California to West Texas because he had gotten mad at his wife and the only person he had to got to was El hetto) Well anyway El hetto got sick so my dad pack she and her daughters up and move them to Southern California, and yes he moved there to well they lived there for some time and on random day in July my dad calls me and ask me if he could stay with me until he gets back on his feet, my response was I had to talk with my roommate, (my mother) she was okay with it so he came. FAst Forward a couple of months and we are here and his girlfriend comes to visit. WHAT THE HELL....okay reader let me pose a hypothetical to you, if the man you are living sales his car, quits his job, packs up all his shit, gets on a train and goes to live with his ex-wife and daughter in another time zone wouldn't you think maybe its me? or at least maybe he does want to be with me. Why in the hell would you entertain visiting him at his ex-wife/daughters home and consider moving there. WTF.....

Okay my 9:00 is here (yeah its 9:19) so I think this a good stopping point

1 comment:

Serenity3-0 said...

My head seriously hurts... All of this just about kills me... Your dad is something else.