Friday, October 12, 2007

OH SHIT, WHY DID I DO THAT!!!!

Okay I was looking at my blogs and realized that I have hit a milestone (hey celebrate the little victories), I have written 10 blogs. But I also realized that the only person reading was my dear linesister Serenity23 (maybe because I haven't invited anyone else). So what do I do I go to my contacts and invite several people who's opinion I value. WHAT THE HELL I GO AND DO THAT FOR!!!! SHIT NOW I CAN'T BLOG ABOUT THEM CAUSE THERE READING BACK TO WHERE I STARTED NOT ABLE TO SAY WHAT I REALLY THINK OR WHAT I REALLY FEEL.......i refuse to be suppressed in my house and damnit this is my house (who's house----Run's house, scratch that Freespeech22's house) So I welcome you all but hey if the shoe fits you got to wear it and I welcome you to correct me when i am wrong but remember i have the power of deletion.

In addition to Bringin' Sexy Back I got to drop off some of this baggage before i turn 30. So I welcome your help. Goes I am gonna be BranNew 8.23.08 @ 7:12 a.m.

LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading but usually don't comment. I will comment more often now.

Serenity3-0 said...

Uh oh... You done done it now... I had to tell my family and friends early on that my blog is MY blog and if they can't handle it, dont' read. And if they don't think I write accurate stuff, then start their own blog and write what they want... LOL!