Thursday, October 18, 2007

PSA

WE NOW INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMS FOR THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT........THE BITCH HAS LOST HER MIND.

I was suppose to finish my blog on fear of men and bring it all to a close but I have to tell you all about this before I can move on to any other blogs.

Yesterday morning my dad's girlfriend finally left our house and as I was getting ready for work what the hell do I see....she has displayed a picture of her and my dad in our extra bedroom. Okay now let me tell you a little background about this photo. On Saturday I first noticed this picture and politely took it down with no drama. I bring it to my dad's attention on Sunday and ask him is this something that we need to address and he tells me no. I explain to him how I think it is entirely inappropriate for her to display pictures in our house especially of you two. WTF!!! I go on to say that I am sure that she doesn't have photos of my dad and my mom (just the 2 of them) up displayed in her home, nor does she have photos of my dad and his current wife displayed in her home, so why did she think it was okay do display photos of them in our home. He tells me he hadn't even seen the picture up and did know what I was talking about initially. He says that she brought the picture with her and he just put it to the side and she must have put it up. But no we did not need to address this matter because obviously he could see I was in rare form.

So Monday goes by and she hangs out with my aunt (which was funny all by itself) and then my dad drops her off at the house and goes and checks on a friend that had just gotten out the of the hospital. So when we get home we are down stairs watching TV and she is upstairs the entire time. We almost forgot she was up there. So its like 3 or 4 hours later and my mom and I are going to get something to eat and I ask her if she was hungry and she says no she ate left overs from when she was with my aunt. (now you know I had already gotten the skinny from my aunt about there "quality" time) My aunt tells me that she didn't move the entire time she was there (she didn't eat, she didn't piss, she stayed in the same spot the entire time). So I know even if she had eaten her left over it wasn't much and she should be hungry by now. So I call my dad and say "are you gonna be hungry when you get home", he like no, I am like you sure and he is like yes, then he tells me that his friend was cooking so he would eat over there. Then he says that El hetto may be though, I say I asked her and she said she wasn't and I know she hadn't eaten all day, he was like she's a grown ass women if she say she ain't hungry then she ain't hungry. COOL so me and moms get some Popeye's and its on.

Well Tuesday she stays at the house with my mother and my mother says she didn't make a move, not a word not a pep. She stayed in the extra room watching TV and on the computer (note to self check the computer to make sure everything is on the up and up). But once my dad got home he cook and she finally ate (cause she didn't eat since like 6 am and he got home around 4pm). So they are in the extra room all night with the door closed. They were suppose to be leaving for Dallas early Wednesday morning around 3am so my mom calls around 2:45 a.m and they are still sleep OH HELL NAW SHE AINT MISSING HER PLANE and so my dad hops up and makes coffee and gets dress she hops in the shower and gets ready they pack up the car and then she walks back in the living room where my mom and I are sitting up watching DVR stuff (cause we were gonna make sure the got out the house in a timely fashion) and she stands in front of us and says some half hearted thank you and we just look at her and say okay your welcome and then there was a awkward moment and she left. I think she wanted us to get up and hug her, surely she didn't think that. Well any way we go back to sleep and I get up to get ready for work and that's when I see the picture up AGAIN!!! I AM LIVID

I search for her number but couldn't find it I got to work in a shitty mode cause I just know this bitch just disrespect my mother in her own house and me to. So it rains at work and I have to walk back to the office from court in the rain so my anger is building. Fast Forward

I finally get home and locate her work and cell number. I call her on her cell and she says that she is at work. I tell her that I am glad that she got back safely, I tell her I know it was an awkward situation but I hope she felt welcomed and comfortable and she says she does and then I asked her why she thought it was appropriate to display a picture of she and my dad in my mothers house.....the phone goes dead. So I count to 3 and locate her work number cause I know she didn't just hang up on me. So I call her at work and she answers and she says that her phone died and that she didn't have our number to call back (LIE #1- when i called her the first time she said you scared me cause it came up your dad's name and i just got off the phone with him and i thought something was wrong) and then she said my phone's batter is dead and my chargers in the car so I could call you back (LIE#2- cause she said when i called her at work that I just left your dad a message on his phone telling him to tell you to not to think I hung up on you WTF) so I open up with my question again. WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS APPROPRIATE TO DISPLAY A PHOTO OF YOU AND MY DAD IN MY MOTHER'S HOUSE? She plays dumb like what are you talking about? and then she finally remembers and says I didn't put it up. WTF? Then she says that she just brought a bunch of stuff for my dad and he put it up (LIE#3), then i explained to her that I spoke with my dad about it and told him how I felt. She said nothing was said to her. Then she finally admitted that she did put it up a second time but it was not to disrespect my mother and all she was doing was straightening up (LIE #4) now I told you they were pushed for time when they left, she didn't have time straighten up before they left and if she wanted to straighten up or something why the hell didn't she clean the damn kitchen after my dad cooked (cause i did that once I got home from work). and my other question why did she wait until she left to put it back up. Well I told I was just calling to make sure we were on the same page and that she understood that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WAS SHE EVER WELCOMED TO OUR HOME, DON'T CALL, WRITE STOP BY NOTHING. YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED IN OUR HOME.

so we will see what happens next, my dad hasn't said anything to me yet.....

3 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say yes, she was wrong for that whole mess of the photo, but your DAD was the one who disrespected your mom by even fixing his mouth to ask her to stay with y'all. I don't care what other circumstances occurred, he should have had more respect for her than to flaunt this relationship in your mom's face. AND, for the life of me, I can't understand why your mom would agree to let him stay there for the time being... Charity is one thing, but I'll be damned if I would keep turning the other cheek with him.

Freespeech22 said...

Oh I completely agree, however we were being nice. I am not sure how the issue with my dad is going to be handled. He hasn't brought it up yet, I know that my mom is waiting for him to say something so she can address it. I will admit that my family is completly dsyfunctional.

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over the fact she was in the house to begin with. As far as the picture, yeah she was wrong.