Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i am so NOT the person you use to know

About a month or two ago I ran into a guy I knew while I was in college. I may have blog about him already but just in case. I met him my freshman year in college I can only think of 2 occasions (shout out the the deal) of meeting him, not sure which happened first. One time was at this club called Dreams (oh I was a regular on Thursday nights, thanx smoochz) I remember dancing with him and he taught me how to do the husla husla and we would rock the dance floor (that sounds so 80's) and the second time was at a skating party. Well he was from my same hometown and everything. Over Christmas break we hung and and the next semester we hung out as well. Well that summer I came home and he was home to and was having a party and had invited me. I declined cause i was like I have plans with my friends and his response was you'll should come and I was like naw I'm cool, cause it would be my luck your crazy ex girl would show up and I don't do DRAMA. He was no she want and if you change your mind stop buy. Well I changed my mind and stopped by with my friends. I asked them to stay in the car and I was gonna see if it was lame or what. So I walk up to the door and people are all walking out so I ask if Mr. Jag was there and they were like he is inside so as I move closer to the door he walks out with some chick (yes his ex girlfriend). I say hey and I see that you are busy I was just stopping by give me a call when you get a chance and just walk away. He was shocked to say the least and was like you don't have to leave (as I here ex in the back saying who is that). I was like oh no I am good we are gonna find something else to do. Well that summer he called and called and was trying to apologize and make up. Needless to say I was finished with him.

Well I would see him a few times during my college days and even in my law schools days. Then I saw him a couple of months in church and we have been talking a couple of days. MY POINT your wondering is.

Well I saw him this past weekend and we hung out and had a good time. Well he makes this statement and I just chuckled inside. What does he say "I see you are still afraid and shy". WTF, LOL!!!!!!

I have a confession: there once was a time that I was afraid of men, but that time has come and gone. Okay I will come back and open that up.

1 comment:

Serenity3-0 said...

I'd give my left kidney to know who this one is... LOL!