Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HOW RUDE!!!

I promise, I am so done!!!! I am not sure if you guys remember me telling you about my college roommate who came to stay with me a few months back well anyway she came back. I am convinced that I am to nice.

So she comes on Friday, no problem, goes to her events on Saturday, no problem, well Sunday came and well this is what happened.

Okay let me go back. My roommate from college (one of them) was coming down for the weekend to celebrate her chapter (AKA) 35 years. So I didn't really expect to see much of her but that was cool. So now to Sunday.

I get go to church for 7:15 and leave her at my house sleep. She says they have some prayer breakfast that day. Well I go and get back from church and she isn't at my house. Cool!! Well I am milling around trying to decide if I am going to take a nap or not. She gets here and lays back down. Cool!!! So I get back in my bed ( wrap my hair, change my clothes, the whole nine). Well the next thing I know I hear her on the phone and then she ask me about directions to my house from some random place. I eventually get on the phone and give the person on the other end directions. I am like what the hell, how she gonna invite somebody to my house and I am in my bed. Well the person get here and she leaves, not big deal. I go on about my evening and get back home around 9 pm and her stuff is still here. So I get ready to head to bed and finally call her to see when she is leaving and she tells me on Monday. What? This is my first hearing of this. I am like oh okay I didn't know that. So Monday comes and I am getting ready for work and she hasn't made a move. So I ask her what time was she headed out cause I needed to figure out how I was going to get my key back and lock up my house. She hesitates, as she thinks about what time she is going to leave. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! So finally after I walk away, get dressed talk with my family on the phone she says NOON. WHAT!!! I mean hello people I am going to work and I will be in court. I am pissed!!! how inconsiderate. If I were staying at someones house until Monday and they had to go to work, I would be rolling out with them when they left. Okay I have to got this rant short because I have to go advise.

No comments: