Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My oh my...

Okay so its the Tuesday after the fourth, I did go home to see my mamma. Let me just say that its expensive as hell to go home. I know I spent at least $100 in gas. I said I was coming home for my Birthday in August, my mom's birthday in September, I may skip October (unless I can figure how i can absentee vote), November Thanksgiving and December Christmas. but i may have to make some adjustments to that schedule. So what happened.

I spoke with a friend of mines who was gonna be in Port City as well. I told him that I wanted to see him while there so call me so we can figure out something. Well Friday I called him and have yet to hear from him. I told you guys about Aaron who I was freaking out about going on a date with, well he stood me up. I haven't heard from him till this day and we were suppose to go out Sunday. I will say I am a bit indifferent. I was having reservation about going out and was hoping he would cancel, then I was pissed that he didn't have the decency to call and cancel. But as of today I am WHATEVER.

I am enjoying my dialogue on race. Even though one of my "peers" just went on with it. I told her I am gonna bring my whistle and flag cause she was out of control. "Flag on the play". I am so glad I went back. I facilitator that I had concerns about turns out to be pretty cool.

Yesterday, I finally got an invite to my co-workers book club. I am pretty excited, they (notice I say they) are reading a book called passion marks, its about a gay dude in an abusive relationship, I may go pick it up but not sure yet or i may go online and order it for really cheap. So I will have to tell you all about that.

I am back on my movie kick I watched some really good ones last nite, Spanglish and Ultimate gifts. They were really good movies you should check them out. Tonight I don't have church so I think I am gonna watch the Golden Compass and Caveman Valentine.

I am trying to get my rhythm back, so needless to say my blogs maybe pretty boring for a while. what else..I think I may go to a "concert" this week or next. there's a new artist that will be performing, that I am liking. check her out. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=33428961 She is playing her and that may be my "adventure" for the week, I am still trying to make it to the market so hopefully i will get around to doing that.

No comments: