Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Goals

When I moved back to Port City after graduation I was sitting outside my beauticians shop, waiting for her, of course, I decided to make a list of things. Well yesterday it was interesting to see the things I could scratch off. So here is my revised list:

1. Become truly active in church.

2. Pay my Student Loans off

3. Pay my Car off

4. Travel more

5. Do better when it comes to offerings at church

6. Learn Spanish

7. Learn Sign Language

8. Get back into dancing- tap, ballet, modern, jazz and belly

9. Get back into Yoga/Pilate's

10. Learn to Golf

11. Become a Massage Therapist

12. Investigate and embrace a more holistic lifestyle

13. Control my weight (lose about 60 lbs. and maintain it)

14. Cook more---how about Cook!!!

15. Exercise more---how about Exercise!!!

16. Go to the Kentucky Derby

17. Pay my mom's house off (early)

18. Pursue higher education ---L.LM, Masters, Ph.D

19. Build/Buy a home

20. Get organized

21. Go to the hill (Capitol Hill), I just want to work on the hill

22. Maintain relationship/contact with friends

23. Learn how to play an instrument

24. Give back to my Alma maters

25. Get my teaching career started

26. Save about $70,000

27. Furnish my place

So these are the things I will be working on in the upcoming years

1 comment:

Serenity3-0 said...

Are these SMART goals? How specific are you? How will you Measure them? Are they attainable? Realistic? Timely? Where is yoru timeframe for each one and how will you get yourself to each one?