Friday, May 16, 2008

The last thing your kid needs.....

I will try to keep this brief....I have several friends with kids and they send me invites for the birthday which i really don't have a problem with. But I have decided (though i have been guilty of it) is the last thing you kid needs is clothes or some toys. Like I said I have been guilty of it but i try to if i buy toys to buys toys that are educational, but that to is out of the question....I am giving savings bonds. I just sent my first savings bond on the year. So check out Treasury Direct.gov and sign up and alert your friends and family that the last thing Asa (my imaginary child, though if my husband--who to is imaginary, let me i will name our first born) needs is a damn toy or clothes but an investment in there future.

I want my kids (if God sees fit) and my friends kids to be better financially than we were so make investment, true investments in there future (Ed Hardy jeans, jordans are not investments).

1 comment: