Monday, May 12, 2008

Umm.....lets see!!!

Not much has been happening for me just chillin. I am debating wither i am going home to the port city this weekend or next. i thinking i will go this weekend so for Memorial Day I can just be SUPER LAZY. My weekend was pretty uneventful.... Friday my mom left to go back to the port city, she seems to be doing well without me though i did get a little sad when she left but i was strong, i was a big girl, so all i did after they left was get in the bed and have a beautiful nap. Saturday i went to sorority meeting which wasn't all that bad this time around, we elected new officers so this should make for an interesting 2 years not that i know the people really. and Sunday i went to church....Why do people wish non-mothers Happy mother's day?

I do have a confession...On Sunday the Pastor preached about "potential" the potential that we have and God's plan for us....I truly believed there is "something" for me not sure what it is and not really sure how to prepare for if i can....i do however fear whatever it is. not like i am afraid of it but like..... I do believe to whom much is given much is expected, so i think i am afraid of the responsibility that will come with it....lately more than lately like the past8 years I have been dreading the thought of responsibility and commitment. i don't want to be responsible for anything other than me and commit to anyone or anything other than me and maybe my family (and that's limited). I think i am afraid of disappointing people.....not sure what that is about but now that i have identified it i will work on it..... will try to write more later...

No comments: