Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wide leg trousers versus skinny jeans.....


Okay let me say I am a fan of wide leg trousers for myself cause skinny jeans on my ain't nothing but denim tights and i got to much body for denim tights...... but actually i am not speaking for myself I am speaking of men.....My friend and i were talking yesterday and she was telling me that she hates to see men in wide leg pants, at first i thought she meant like boot cut jeans but she didn't she meant like wide leg trousers that women wear....I wasn't sure what my position was on wide leg trousers for me so I decided as i was celebrating Cinco de Mayo that I would see such individuals. Well I didn't but what i did see was even worse grown men in skinny jeans WTF!! okay a few post ago i told you all that i like massive men so the site of a man in some skinny jeans just turned my stomach. So while out festivaling i text my friend and tell her about my discover with the skinny jeans and she says she actually likes them. WTF!!! Ugh I guess we are gonna have to agree to disagree on this one because i think i may be a fan of men in wide leg trousers cause it leads me to believe that they may have huge legs underneath and everyone knows i am a sucker for large legs, especially calves.
I did have fun yesterday for cinco de mayo, i met up with a classmate from college and we had a blast. i am ashamed to report that we had 32oz. buckets (yes buckets) of margaritas and i couldn't finish it and fell okay driving....i had to pour it out after i added ice to it to water it down. and once i got home i felt so guilty and hypocritical about drinking and driving. but thank GOD i got home safely and my friend did too.

No comments: