Saturday, January 31, 2009

This week

This week was rather cool..Monday I felt like I was allover the place. But Tuesday was good i went to church, our pastor didn't lead Bible Study but an associate minister. One of the guys on the media ministry said something really interesting to me he said "you sure are hard on yourself". I never thought I was or that was true, but maybe it is . Is that a bad thing? Well anyway so on Wednesday I chilled nothing major happened. Thursday I went to a social and was actually social. I know you all want believe it, but I am a bit anti-social. I am on the volunteer committee for the local bar and we are trying to recruit new member well in talking with some of the old members I found out that we had more in common than just being lawyers. Friday was interesting, I left work and came home took a nap and did some work with the Delta's . Today I went to a Delta program and came home and rested did a little work and exercised. I have officially watched 2 whack moves "Deception" and "I know who killed me". I am gonna have a snack and go to be

No comments: