Thursday, April 24, 2008

make it stop

today was a busy day in court i was left by myself for a while and it seemed like everyone wanted a piece of me.....i just wanted to scream stop.....in addition to that i have taken on the challenge of teaching online so i have to get my paper(online)work done, i have to buy a new computer, i have to do this, and do that.....i just want to cry but if it wasn't hectic i would be complaining....I am going to Houston this weekend to hang out with my best friend and her family they are sponsoring a BBQ for his fraternity and they want everyone to wear paraphnaelia....so i have to go and represent in my Crimson and Cream...i have never driven to Houston so i hope its a good drive looking at about 5 hrs on the road so hopefully i can get out of court and off work in a timely fashion, i need to pack, clean, get a pedicure and buy a baby shower gift before i leave....oh the humanity.....

I LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

Serenity3-0 said...

I need new paraphenalia myself. We're getting old. I remember when I used to go have t-shirts made up for the heck of it. Now I can barely find one decent DST shirt in my closet.