Wednesday, April 23, 2008

High as a kite on crazy glue

yes you read that right. as i sit in my office trying to think about what organized chaos i could give you today i smell the familiar sents of crazy glue or some type of glue that has me feeling light headed....and now he has followed it with this loud ass machine that he calls a "router" I just don't believe this is OSHA compliant.

So I am back on my movie kick even though i have only watch one movie since Monday (the good shepard) I was left confused by this cinemia it was okay but i wanted more and i just didn't get. I started Surf's up (i have to stay current so i can keep up with my friends and there kids) but i got sleepy and i was gonna do Evan Almighty but it just didn't happened. Last nite i was feeling all nostoglic, you know how you start thinking about past beau and what could have been. But then i remembered they were ex's for a reason. I guess thats what i get for skipping church, but i was like a kids "talent show" and i just wasnt for it.

I may come back with more interesting things later but if not 3 days in a row.......yeah me.

do you all have any suggestions....

1 comment:

Serenity3-0 said...

What church you going to in BR?