Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ain't nothing going on but the rent.....

dude do you all remember that song....it had the line "you gotta have a J-O-B if you wanna be with me" well anyway not sure why that song is in my head. my day is going rather well no one has really pissed me off and I am gonna try and get some work done....I have set a daily goal for some things in the office that i need to try to complete and well needless to say i am moving super slow on them.

One of the things I wanted to do when i moved to the capitol city was figure out what i wanted in a man cause i haven't seriously dated anyone in a year and that was a long distant relationship and before that I at situation but nothing i could hang my hat on and say he was my boyfriend and i was his girlfriend. Well i realized that 4 thing must come into play: (1) i must be physically attracted to you; (2) I must be intellectually stimulated by you; (3) I must be emotionally connected to you and (4) you got to be available.

Physical
I have realized that i am attracted to massive men. when i say massive that can mean many things from tall like a basketball play wide like a middle linebacker whichever it is you have to be bigger than me and I am a fluffy girl so little men need not apply. I am also attracted to men with great calf muscles or huge arms. I am not really into pretty boys cause I think that is borderline gay for a man to spend more time and money than me on maintenance. You don't have to be a gym junkie cause I am not gonna ask of you what I may not be willing to do. what else let see i thinks that it for the physical just be massive and you get extra points for nice "guns" and/or calves.

Intellectual
I love a man that i can just listen to and learn from....I am a sponge when it comes to being exposed to something new and different. I love a man that is smart, not like Albert Einstein so damn smart he cant tie his shoe and not condescending smart where i just want to slap him in the mouth when ever he speaks cause that's just lame. Ex. When I was in college there was this upperclassman who I just loved to hear talk, it was almost therapeutic to hear him speak. He was so informative, he knew a little bit about everything. I think I may be attracted to older men just because they are "wiser". I am attracted to somebody who I can just lay on the couch with and just talk wither its about sports, politics, movies shit cooking and gardening it matters not and feel like you respect my opinion and want to share with me everything you know about this subject. Not to sound crazy (not that i can sound any crazier than i already have) but if I think i am smarter than you then i so turned off. no i am not a Mensa candidate but if you can't admit that you don't know or if you try to belittle me to feel better about yourself or sound like one of those jackass the news always seems to find to express the opinion of the people then you need not apply, i need someone who can stimulate not only my body but my mind as well. I have to think long term what are we gonna do 20 years from now if we cant talk?

Emotional
this is probably the hardest one to master,because I am such a guarded person, I don't let people get to really know me because i refuse to be in a position where i am weak. I have control issues and i know this and opening up and letting emotions dictate the day requires to much letting go and i just don't do that, cause that's how you get hurt. not many people get here because usually they say something really ignorant and i dismiss them on the spot.

Available
now i know some wonderful guys but for some reason they just aren't available to me. What do i mean. Either they want an "OPEN" relationship, don't want commitment, have someone.

now that I have said all of that I forgot the most important thing they must be patient......cause if they aren't it just not gonna work.

I read somewhere probably S23's blog about knowing what you want in a man and so far i have come up with 4 things.

(1) Someone who I find physically attractive----MASSIVE
(2) Someone who I find intellectually stimulating---TEACHER
(3) Someone who I am emotionally connected to-----PATIENT
(4) Someone who is----AVAILABLE

so to some it up i want a patient massive man who i can learn from and who is available. IS THAT ASKING TO MUCH???

oh and based on my last office visit someone who doesn't hit woman or is crazy (certifiable)

1 comment:

Serenity3-0 said...

I'm jealous that you are back in BR.. Dont' know why b/c I don't want to live there again, but I still miss it. I want some food from there. LOL! On to the men, I have been writing a journal/letters to my future mate and it helps me realize what I want in a man. Weren't you supposed to try journaling?