Monday, November 19, 2007

Wow!!!

Its been almost a week since I last posted something. Not really has happened since I've last written. I will say I have eaten breakfast with my dad a couple of mornings, though I'm not a morning person and we don't really talk as much, I do enjoy it. Lets see I not really sure what I want to talk about. I am at work early (8 am.) suppose to be here for 9 but court doesn't start until 10 so I am so early, how productive will i be, time will only tell.

I am not really sure what I want to talk about today, nothing really has crossed my mind. What does everyone have planned for the holiday. Me nothing really, lately I have been so tired and haven't really wanted to do anything but sleep and eat and speaking of which I got on the scale last night and it said I weigh 200 lbs. (I am only publishing this so that I will be motivated to to do something about it) I am not sure why i am so surprise all I do is eat and sleep and hardly ever go work out and besides last Thanksgiving I was at 200 lbs. I must do something about this cause I want to bring sexy back for 30 and I have 9 months to get it together. My goal is to lose about 40-50 lbs. When I graduated from high school I was 150 so if I can get around that weight I will be so excited and if its true that every 10lbs is one dress size that's like 4-5 dress sizes (which would put me in a 10 or 8). You all do know if I get down to a size 10 or 8 for my 30th birthday you want be able to tell me a damn thing.

My plan:
Go to the gym 3-5 a week
Get on a schedule, which would only 8 hours of sleep, going to bed at the same time--10:30 and getting up at the same time (6:30 a.m)
Not eating after 8:30, eating less (cookies, ice cream, etc.)
Not eating out as much, trying to eat more meals at home


I do have a question does anyone know how to loose breast weight?


Other things I need to do:

1.) Purchase a new car (plan to do that next month)
2.) Finish my book that S23 recommended, its in my purse but I never pull it out to read it when I have free time
3.) Apply to my L.LM programs
4.) Get serious about my budget and investments
hold on i have list in my purse lets see what on it
okay that's another blog.....I will get to that later.....

Okay I guess I will work through some files before i go to court.







Thats all I can think of right now,

No comments: