Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Am I a bad person because I don't like Christmas?

Me and Christmas...I don't know what it is about Christmas. Actually I take that back its a couple of things about Christmas. The first is my mother. She LOVES Christmas. Have you ever been around someone who loves something so much it becomes a couple turn off. Well that's one thing that makes he "ewh" about Christmas. She inundated me with everything Christmas from the day after Thanksgiving when I have to pull the tree(s) yes that is plural she has 3 Christmas trees to some day in January after we have done the after Christmas shopping for the next year.

PSA---sorry I am at work and I got interrupted with some bullshit.....Okay I get a call from a victim saying she wants to tell me what really happened. I pull the files (all 4 of them) and they are yellow which tells me they are domestic abuse battery. I look at the one from Christmas last year I look in the file and its not a domestic abuse battery its actually a battery on a police officer and 4 counts of resisting. So in actuality this mother fucker has only 3 domestic abuse battery. the silly hoe calls to tell me none of this happens...now this is the same bitch that told me in court it was a misunderstanding...how in the hell do you misunderstand getting choked, hit with a box and hit in the face to where you face is bruised? Well I go to my boss to tell him that I want to handle these and that he this jackass needs to got to jail. He's, I have been looking for these, XYZ attorney handles these and he has 2 files in district court that were just reduced to disturbing the peace and we are gonna probably work something out on these, I am like he needs to plead guilty to the one where he choked her, battery on the police officer and maybe the other one where he hit her in her face. You know with this mother fucker says...he'll get revoked if he does that...when in the hell did we start caring if people go to jail. If they commit a crime isn't that where they are suppose to be? I am to through...don't tell me that domestic abuse is something our office takes serious when you have a defendant that with 3 domestic abuse charges and 2 in district court and a battery on a police officer...this is bullshit.

I will have to tell you all about Christmas later....I am to mad.

2 comments:

Not so Anonymous said...

I know it's hard, but probably for your blood pressure's sake, you can't take that stuff so personally, as least not via the lawyer avenue. Maybe if you were the director of a safe house or something, but the legal system is a series of hypocrisies. Sorry, I know that's easier said than done.

About Christmas...WHAT?!?!?! Yes, you are a bad person for not liking Christmas, ok just kidding. But, who doesn't like Christmas. If you can't tell, I LOVE Christmas!! Fa La La La La

Freespeech22 said...

I know I just take my work to heart and you sound like my mother she LOVES Christmas and calls me the grinch...I attempt to get into it but she just takes it WAAAAAAAAAAY out of hand. I will try to finish that thought sometimme this weekend