Monday, April 6, 2009

Not since Feb.

I a sure by now I have lost all my readers (LOL, all three of you guys). I am so sorry but I will say I have be SUPER BUSY! Lets see I started a second part-time job and I met someone.

So let's talk about the part time gig, well you all know I am teaching online which is part of the reason I haven't been around but the second job is with an attorney working with. I haven't been getting out of there til around 6 pm and I have Delta advisor commitments and I have decided to join Jr. League. So with all that my head has been spinning.

Oh and last week I was rear ended.

Okay so to the Man, lets see we will call him "Wrong turn back there somewhere" (WTBTS). Okay he is amazing and he's and weird asshole. Okay I can't really explain the weird asshole part but I have to keep it balanced. He is amazing so let pray I don't fuck this up, again. I actually "dated" him in college but for my own crazy reasons I stopped talking to him. I have been pushing myself to say around and not run away and I must say just when I am thinking of running away I come back and he does something amazing. I am not really hard to please I love attention, affection (in private, not really comfortable with public display of affection) and thoughtfulness. Just yesterday, I deleted him from my phone, WHY? Because my insecurities got the best of me, but he texts me and wants to know if I want to go somewhere with him that I had mentioned earlier and I was all better.

Ladies and Gentleman I have a confession....Freespeech 22 has some insecurities when it comes to men. Speaking of my men in securities....my ex boyfriend is out of jail, I have not yet run into him. Thank you Father!!!! but a friend of mine has......

What else....nothing much March was just a busy month for me between my 1 full-time job, 2 part-time jobs, Delta and Jr. League out of my mind busy.

1 comment:

Not so Anonymous said...

She's Alive!!

Welcome back and omg congrats on the new/old man :)