Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Renaissance Woman

Today my boss called me a renaissance woman, it made me feel kinda good. I personally think I am pretty boring she would disagree. So what's going on you may ask well.

This weekend I went to see the "lil" girl. I got home Friday after picking up my cousin on the way. He, myself and my aunt wen to eat and chatted for a bit, afterwards I came back to her house and did some work followed by going home and catching up on some TV my mom had recorded for me. So my lil girl gets home and we talk a bit, watch a little TV and the go to bed. While I was away my lil girl bought me to pair of really cute shoes that I was eyeing while I was home for Christmas. Well my new (lazy) thing is that when I go home to not pack just take all my dirty clothes home and was and figure out something amongst what I have. With the shoes my mom bought me and the ones I had on something had to work. Well Saturday, I am awaken by my crazy ass BFF and we talk and what not, I then get up and start washing and watching TV. My youngest cousin on my mother's side had her baby shower so once my little girl got off work we did the family thing. Then we went back to the store where she bought my shoes just to look and I walked out with a $3 skirt, $9 skirt, $12 dress, and 2 pairs of $9 shoes. Talk about a sale and for those that know me know I am not a shopper but I couldn't leave them. I was so excited that I didn't even try on the shoes. Well I get home and try them on and low and be hold one of them was do small. For the longest i have worn a 7.5 or 8 shoe and now my foot wants to grow and be an 8 or 8.5..... Well after church I exchanged the7.5 for 8.5 and the 8 I just keep so i am packing up my car and something tells me to look at my shoes my mom bought me and try them on ugh one pair i wore to church and the other was TO SMALL...so I had to exchange them too.
So my cousin and I head back.

I signed up for this reading program at the library and the first book we are doing is a lessen before dying, well knew i wasn't gonna have time to read it while I was away and someone suggested i do books on CD...where has this been I did 6 of 7 CD going home and back and finished the last CD last night while cleaning. I am so ready because Ernest Gaines is coming to town to talk about the book and I finished it I know need to get started on the next one.

Random thought: I got paid Friday and looked at my vacation and noticed I was getting close to my maximum and started freaking out...cause once you get to the max you loose them and i was against loosing days...that like working for free. So I went through my calendar and decided I was gonna take some days if I didn't do anything but sit on my ass. LOL!!!

Okay i think that is all right now. will chat later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One time for a good sale! I went shopping last week, but the prices weren't so good. glad you finished the book...how did you like book on cd? I can't listen t them..it messes up the pic in my head that I create while reading, lol. I'm weird!