Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2 things that bugged me this morning....

I have been meaning to tell you all about the candy man....there is this dude that stands in front of the courthouse everyday, he is there when I get to work (8:30 - 9:00) and is there when I leave for lunch (that time varies) My first annoyance is that all is sells is chocolate, yeah The world's finest, you know the school fundraiser candy, and who in the hell wants a damn candy bar at 8:30 a.m. can a sista get some fruits, a egg sandwich, a bowl of grits, hell its cold how about some hot chocolate. I mean really!!! I just want to scream when I see him in the morning, "I got candy bars for sale" I just want to say "WHY??" its not even snack time yet.

my second annoyance is ......okay my boss had this great ideal to move us to the 4th floor, which is the same floor and probation and parole and where they do drug testing ( i will have to tell you about my glorified typewriter later) well anyway, why do people think that when the come for a drug test they have to smell like drugs? I mean hell today I think I got a contact high.

okay I think that is it for now.....take care.


I know I know I have alot of pieces to put together for you, hopefully I will do that in time.

No comments: