Saturday, August 2, 2008

Don't Worry Be Happy!!!!

Okay so what is going on ? I am sitting in my bed at 3:30 a.m. thinking what the hell is going on.
I guess I will work my way back. Today was an okay day but I am beginning to think about my job and my salary. I believe I make decent money, yes my friends make more than me but hey I have a job with benefits, with this present state of the economy that is a blessing in itself. I was lying in bed thinking. I think I may be getting bored with my job. I took it for more trial experience, more money (thats relative) more courtroom expereince and something different. I currently feel like I am push paper, entertain judges, answer stupid questions and fight for trials. I mean have you ever heard of the judge trying to leave before the lawyers? I have expressed an interest in learning different things that people do, I know I haven't been there 6 months yet but "come on people", give me something. But I need to be careful what I ask for. I am suppose to start my online teaching this month so I am excited about that.

I have been going to my bellydancing classes and loving it.

(ugh yes, these are just random thoughts induced by insomia)

I have a hair appointment in the morning at 8:30 and then a wedding at 1:00, to be continued.

I went to my General Physician (first visit) and I think I love her. She told me that she believed that I may be pre-diabetic or have Insulin Resistance, which I think is the same thing. I want know for sure until the test come back. But I think I have it. I did some reading on it and the symptons I so have, This maybe a blessing, I said I wanted to lose weight and with this conditions I will have to change my diet and lifestyle, thus loose some weight. Which is what my Dr. said also. I mean I will have to say good bye to some of my favorite foods the first thing that comes to mind Mash potatoes (I heart M.P.) white gravy, brown gravy, it doesn't matter. I will have to cut back on my carbs. Pastas, white bread, cakes and stuff. I am gonna have to do it in moderation plus exercise.

Okay I will be back later with more randomness induced by insomia

3 comments:

Not so Anonymous said...

No pasta, no potatoes...OH NO!! I triple heart carbs...but girl you gotta take care of that health. Take it one step at a time...moderation is the key word :)

Serenity3-0 said...

So what type of job would be ideal for you or are you in the stage of learning that now?

Freespeech22 said...

I think I am in the stage of learning that now. I really think I need to stay put, for now because with the flexiblity I have I can do so many other things on the side, explore different avenues