Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So many thoughts......

Okay, let's work our way back. I am currently sitting at my desk just getting to work (yes I got here at 11:45 ish) and just finished eating lunch and about to go to the "Country Club" (jail) and visit some clients. I morning started late I went and to the gym and did weights (trying to bring sexy back for 30). Then I had to deal with our homeowners association. My home owners association makes me sick, we have one home owner who hasn't paid a red cent she is like $2500 behind, then we have one homeowner who says she doesn't owe the amount reflected on her statement but when I ask her to provide me with something proving her position she has NOTHING, then we have one old as woman with to much time on her hands who just does stuff (she doesn't know her role and i don't have the time nor patience to put her in her place).

Well yesterday I started playing with my budget and thinking on some things.... I am getting ready to purchase a new car and couldn't decide on what I wanted as of now I am looking at a Ford Fusion. I also began thinking about my savings/retirement. I set a goal to actually start saving money but now i want it to GROW and GROW and GROW. I decided that I would start basic and save $1200 but the end of the year. I am on track so far but I am trying to figure whats the next step. I have it in an online account that has like 5.14% interest (thanks Serenity for the tip) so I am gonna let it sit there until I figure out what to do with it. Any thoughts..

What else......a couple of weeks ago I was asked to consider joining a book club. Is anyone a member of one how does it work? I know the general premise is to read a book and be prepared to discuss is that it?

This is crazy I had so many thoughts and questions but as soon as I sat down to blog about them the got up (from my mind) and left me.

Okay I guess I will go to the jail and visit the "public" I am sure I will have something to entertain you all with after that.

until then Be strong and Be encouraged.

2 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

Investment ideas - hmmmm... IRA? Just a suggestion. Also, book club.. Well I can tell you about mine.. An excuse to read a book, get together and discuss life and the book, eat and/or drink.. Basically socialize, but with a purpose..

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.